Image and post presented by My DIY Wedding Day.
Link Love: Bridal Party Gift Ideas
We’re kicking off link love again with a gorgeous roundup of potential DIY gift ideas — perfect for your bridesmaids and even a few options for the groomsmen. Check out these projects (and don’t forget to let us know how it goes if you try one out!)
1. Burlap Bottles. Perfect for anyone in your bridal party, these stenciled burlap bottles can easily be modified to cover your favorite wine bottle or even a fancy beer bottle. Switch up the stencil to show the city where the wedding is being held, your monogram, or even your wedding date. (Projects by Jess)
2. Painted Votive Candles. French-inspired-Monet wedding theme anyone? These painted candles would look divine sitting on your reception tables at an outdoor evening rehearsal dinner, or be a perfect gift for your bridesmaids. Just add your favorite scented candle. (OnceWed.com)
3. Feathery Earrings. This project only looks tough. These cute earrings will have your bridesmaids looking chic (whether they wear them at the wedding or not!). (McLaughlin Designs)
4. Tiny Polaroid Magnets. We love this idea not just as a gift, but also as a great save-the-date. Tuck one into your paper save-the-date so you guests are sure to remember. (Ambrosia Creative)
5. Bling Leather Cuffs. For the bride who wants just a touch of urban edge to her wedding day look, these cuffs will do the trick. The sparkly details amp up the glam factor, but the leather keeps it casual. They’re also a perfect gift for your besties.
via My DIY Wedding Day.